Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good News and Bad News

Good news: We had a fun weekend. Lots of playing chase and snuggling. We travel so much that I really cherish these weekends when we are able to just be home. All four of us. Spending time together. The best.




Bad news: My computer is really not well. I took it to a repair place, and they will have it until at least Tuesday. Probably much longer as it is the only place within 100 miles or so that can repair a Mac and they are super busy and thus, super slow.

Good news: My husband is kind enough to let me use his computer. So, though I probably won't post as often as I'd like, I can at least get my blogging fix here and there.






1 comment:

  1. Hey, you have a couple of budding guitarists there, I see. They are too dang cute! I'm sending long-distance hugs...
    XOXOXOXO
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete