Monday, March 26, 2012

A Boa and a Bike Helmet

We're still waiting.

This is the longest I have been pregnant without being in labor.

My labor with Miss started on the third day after my due date at about 9 or 10 in the morning.  She was born at 5:11 PM that day.  My labor with Lass started on the third day after my due date at about 5:30 in the evening.  She was born the next afternoon at 1:38.

It's now 9:40 pm on the third day after my due date.  I'm not stressing out about still being pregnant.

But I am getting a bit anxious.  Just wondering and waiting.

As I type this, I'm having contractions, but they aren't very strong and not at all regular.  Nothing to get excited about.

I know she has to come soon though, so I'm trying to be as ready as I can.  I'm obsessively giving more instructions than necessary to my Mom for taking care of the girls while I'm in the hospital.  I'm checking and rechecking the contents of my hospital bag.  I'm making lists.  I'm doing laundry and taking out recycling.  I'm also sleeping in and taking naps, thanks to my parents and my husband.

And of course, I'm waiting. Maybe I ought to be walking on my treadmill instead?  I'll try that tomorrow, if I make it that far.

1 comment:

  1. I was just noticing the resemblance between Elmo on Lass's shirt and Grandpa! HA! Looks like everyone is waiting for Sis as patiently as possible! (Me, too...) Good luck tomorrow, if you make it that far. XOXO
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete