Monday, January 23, 2012

All By Herself

Miss graduated to the next level of preschool gymnastics class.  She is now in the class where she goes in by herself, without me.  I was a little bit nervous how she would do with this, considering how hard it was for her to adjust to going to school by herself.  But she just waltzed right into the gym with her teacher like she owned the place.

She rocked it, and I was so proud.

She looks so big and grown up.  I just loved watching her do her thing.


And I must admit, I was quite relieved to not have to do the class with her anymore.  Running and jumping are not my favorite activities at this point, and I was getting pretty nervous I'd end up peeing my pants in one of her classes.


After her class she came out and was so excited.  She went on and on about how much fun she had.  She seemed pretty proud of herself too.  That was my favorite part.  Though watching her holding the beanbag on her head while she walked the beam was pretty fun too.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, not only do I get to adore your girls in your posts, I get to reminisce about my own little ones! Gosh, I remember what it was like to go to dance class and to the gym so many years ago! Such fun to watch them learn new things and gain confidence!
    Love you much!
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete