Friday, September 11, 2009

Intro

Well, I'm new to this, so please bear with me as I learn how the heck to do it.

My humble vision for this blog is for it to be a way to share life in Wiscy with my family and friends that is more personal than Facebook. Don't get me wrong. Facebook has it's place and has served me well for sharing photos and videos of Miss with my loved ones who don't get to see her on a regular basis. But I am hoping for something more true to our day to day here. Motherhood has certainly made me come to realize, even more than I always have, the importance of maintaining close ties with family. I want my family be able to know my daughter and share the joys of her existence. Since I'm not able to do facilitate that with physical proximity, I'm hoping this will help. Ahh, the wonders of the internet.

Speaking of which, I am pretty intimidated by some of the amazing blog-feats I have seen. I won't lie, I have some blog-envy. I'm hoping to start with learning how to post photos and link to other blogs, then we'll see if I can get fancy. All in due time.

2 comments:

  1. I have some blog-envy too... I have no idea how to do most things! But eventually we'll both learn :)

    Yay blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a blog!! I love your pic!

    ReplyDelete