Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Birthday Shout Out

Today is my birthday. No, I'm not giving myself a birthday shout out. That would be weird.

The shout out today is for my Mom.

After all, on this day 35 years ago, I didn't really do anything but follow the light, take a breath, look all cute, and sleep a lot.

She did the work 35 years ago, and for all those years after that to make sure I grew up to be who I am today.

I think she did a pretty terrific job, if I do say so myself. I only hope I can be as good a mom as she was, and still is.

Thanks Mom.

4 comments:

  1. Awww...Happy Birthday to her indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she's pretty special and I would agree that she did a pretty awesome job with you ;-)
    Love you... Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday. Such a nice tribute to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great daughter she has!! Hope it was fun!

    ReplyDelete